New Literacies Collaborative
Inquire. Collaborate. Create.
The New Literacies Collaborative conducts research, creates professional learning experiences, and designs learner-centered instructional resources grounded in the theoretical and practical intersections of literacy, digital technologies, and global competencies. Through an equity lens, we collaborate with diverse educators and students to develop, evaluate and scale new literacies’ innovations throughout North Carolina and around the world.
Cross-Cultural Virtual Exchange 2022-23: Suzhou North America High School + Coastal Leadership Academy
Over the past five years, I have watched my teacher team grow and, in turn, watched them grow our students as a result of our ongoing partnership and fellowship with the New Literacies Collaborative.
Principal, Person Early College of Innovation and Leadership
Roxboro, North Carolina
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- Longview Foundation
- Institute of Education Sciences
- National Science Foundation
- North Carolina Arts Foundation
- Wuzhong Group
- Gaston Early College of Medical Sciences
- Person Early College for Innovation and Leadership
- Wake Early College of Health and Sciences
- Suzhou North America High School
- PBS North Carolina
- A+ Schools